Infographic & Visual Content Marketing (Skills Future Approved) - Weekend Class
7.0 Hour Workshop | Starts: 9.30am, ends 5.30pm
This workshop is Skills Future Claimable, email us to enquire more.
Did you know our brain craves infographics? Coloured visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80%.
When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is being paired with the same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
Content without relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.
Infographics are Liked and shared on social media 3X more than any other type of content.
Good content needs to be accompanied by Good Graphics.
Good Graphics gives you higher engagements, which leads to better conversions.
What's the solution?
During the workshop, our trainer will teach you how to create amazing graphics that are consistent with your branding. Our trainer will also teach you how to create simple infographics!
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to create amazing slide deck templates for your presentations, amazing graphics and marketing collaterals for your marketing team to start sky rocketing your company's sales!
Overview of workshop objectives and outlines:
1. Introduction to the workshop (15 Min)
• What is Visual Content?
• Why is Visual Content Marketing important?
2. Learning from Case Study (45 Min)
• Visual Content Marketing on Social Media
• How visual content becomes Viral on Social Media
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media and Why
• Key principles in Visual Content Marketing
• Learn how good visuals improve your reach by 400%
• Create Graphics like a PRO!
3. Create your Visual Contents (90 Min)
• Learn how to create a Facebook Cover
• Learn how to create a Facebook Post
4. Create your own Facebook Ad Content (60 Min)
• Research, brainstorm, design your own Ad
5. Learn to Design an infographic (90 Min)
6. Design your own infographic (90 Min)
7. Question and Answer with Trainer (30 Min)
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (Highly recommended)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director at Sky Digital Agency.
She founded her very first start up in 2010. Till date she has founded 3 companies, and has helped many start ups in their journey of finding and making an impactful and meaningful presence online.
Charmaine is passionate about design and digital marketing, and even more passionate about sharing these knowledge with others.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
Take action today!
Start creating good visual content for your business, for 400% higher engagement and 200% more conversions on your internet and digital marketing efforts today.
Some examples of the graphic quality you will be able to create by the end of the workshop.
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4
Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $348.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore